Assign an IP address
If your printer is listed as unconfigured in the Printer Selection dialog or the Network Printer Configuration dialog, you must assign an IP address to your print server or network adapter. To assign an IP address and set up your printer as a network printer:
- Open the Lexmark P910 Series Utility.
- From the menu bar, choose Advanced. The Advanced menu appears.
- From either the Printer Selection dialog or the Network Printer Configuration dialog, choose Configure... . Go to Configure a network printer. The Configure Network Printer dialog appears.
- Enter an IP address.
- Click OK. The IP address is set.
- Click Select from the Printer Selection dialog, or click Done from the Network Printer Configuration dialog.
- Close the Lexmark P910 Series Utility.
Network with a print server
Problems with networking